2010 Video from the School for Disabled and Orphanage

2010 Video from the Masaai village

Thursday, June 24, 2010

UPDATE: FLIGHT DELAYED...

Hey guys,

This is Jill Cox on behalf of Jenni and Jon. Jenni texted me a few minutes ago to let you know that the flight from Heathrow is leaving three hours late and will therefore be arriving late. I just checked BA's website, and it is saying that they will arrive at 5:31 p.m. However, as you know, the pilots try to make the time up en route if they can, so hopefully it will arrive earlier. :)

Click HERE for the BA flight tracker site- enter airport codes LHR and DFW and it will do the rest!

I'll let you know if I hear anything else from Jenni, but I don't think I will. The group should be on board right now as I am typing, waiting to taxi towards Texas!!

Praying for traveling mercies for the whole group!

love,
Jill
(PS- you guys thought you were going to make it without having to read a blog post from me this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment